PART 1 GENERAL
This Specification covers the design, manufacturing, testing supply, delivery and performance requirements of D Bracket for use on overhead networks.
The fittings comply with the latest editions of, and amendments to, the standards listed below:
BS - British Standards Institution
BS 3288 - Insulator and Conductor Fittings for Overhead Power Lines
BS EN ISO 1461 - Hot Dip Galvanized Coatings on Iron and Steel Articles
VDE - Verband Deutscher Elecktrotechniker
VDE 0202 - Requirements for aluminum for Electrical Technology
DIN - Deutsche Industrie Normen
DIN 6796 - Conic spring Washers
1.03 SERVICE CONDITIONS
Suitable for outdoor use in the Tropical zone,with a maximum ambient temperature of approximately 30degrees centigrade with heavy rainfall and high humidity of approximately 100% .
1.04 SYSTEM CONDITIONS
Comply the Customer requirment.
A. Routine Tests
1. Routine tests carried out on all units of a particular type.
2. Mechanical routine testing wi ll be carried out in accordance with BS 3288; Part 1.
3. The results of these tests wil l be recorded on a Routine Test Certificate .
4. Routine Test Certificates wi ll include, in addition to the test results, the Purchaser's Order Number.
B. Type Tests
1. Type tests wi ll be carried out on individual units of a particular type.
2. Type tests will be in accordance with BS 3288: Part 1.
C. Sample Tests
1 . Method of sampling and testing and test parameters shall be in accordance with BS 3288: Part 1.
2 . Test results shall be recorded in the same manner as routine tests.
The Purchaser reserves the right to witness the manufacturing process, any type tests specifically performed on the insulators to be supplied to ECG and any routine tests required in the manufacture and supply of the insulators and fittings. The Supplier shall provide free access to the Purchaser to any site where such manufacturing process, or tests, either type or routine tests are taking place. The Supplier shall bear the in plant costs of such inspection. The Supplier shall provide the Purchaser of a schedule of manufacture and tests at least two weeks before the events are to occur.
1.07 PACKING AND SHIPMENT
As specified Of Customer
PART 2 PRODUCTS
According to the Drawing Attach